I once went to the Renaissance Fair dressed as Marty McFly, and nobody got the joke.
That will forever be one of the most disappointing moments in my life.This is my favorite photoset rn
I totally get this guy. A whole fair of nerds and no one got a awesome 80s pop culture reference. Shame. The faces are amazing.
Choose Meme: Ellie
orand Joel → asked by klc-journei
*points to favorite character* bisexual
*fandom crying loudly* no…stop……theyre not….they either homogay or heterostraight…..please don’t….
*points to favorite character again* love that bisexual
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
If you are looking for the most heart-felt zombie short film, I recommend “Cargo”.
It’s about a man’s struggle to save his baby daughter in the middle of all this havoc. What he comes up with is both clever and upsetting.
OKAY JUST WATCHED THIS, THE SOLUTION WAS AMAZING WATCH IT OHMYGOD WATCH IT